If you're a flower lover, a Tulip Time spring cruise in the Netherlands is already on your bucket list. If you're not a particular flower lover, it should still be on your bucket list.
BestTrip sailed on the Avalon Vista and discovered there's so much more to a Tulip Time cruise than spring flowers.
We'll never forget the incredible sights of fields of tulips and Europe's largest spring garden in full bloom. But also the sights and many different flavors of not just the Netherlands, but also next-door Belgium, from jaw-dropping Amsterdam to more off-the-beaten-path towns like Ghent and Antwerp in Belgium, to picturesque villages in the Dutch countryside.
It's not until you take a river cruise that you realize the perfect way to see the countryside is sailing through the heart of a destination on a river ship. On the Avalon Vista, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors facing your bed bring the outdoors to you, and early morning and daytime sailing means we enjoyed the journey as much as the destinations.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- This is How One River Cruise Line is Marking the 80th Anniversary of D-Day, From London to Paris
- Be a Part of Royal Coronation History with a Visit to Great Britain
- Ventures by Seabourn Give Guests a New Point of View on Luxury Cruises in Alaska
- Hong Kong Wants to Buy You a Drink - and Toast its East-Meets-West Culture
- First Ritz-Carlton Property in Italy Coming to Lake Como